Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Ensaladang Puso ng Saging






Hi,

its a great day last saturday and i decided to cook Ensaladang Puso ng Saging or Banana bud, blossom..though I'm not really an expert chef..hehehehe but im trying to be..LOL. In fairness there are some foods that i've cooked were perfectly done by myself (that's according to my husband) but some are not :(

anyway i would like to share my recipe:

Ingredients:

1 pc medium Puso ng saging
3/4 cup of pure coconut cream
1 medium onion sliced
1 pc small ginger crushed
vinegar and salt
pepper (optional)


puso ng saging P7.00


coconut milk, onions but forgot to take picture of ginger



Procedure:

Peel off the puso ng saging, cut and boil until tender.

Mix the other ingredients except pepper bcoz of my children

then put the mixture to the boiled puso ng sanging


In other style of cooking, they cook the puso ng saging together with coconut milk and other ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment