Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Celebrating Easter Sunday

I was contemplating if I will share our weekend celebration of Easter Sunday because its quite late already to post. But here I am now sharing our escapades last sunday.

Basked by the idea to go swimming, so we hurriedly prepared the things needed for swimming that morning like swimsuit for my daughter and trunks for my boys.And of course, sunblock for our skin protection. But, before that, we solemnly attended the Easter Sunday Mass, to celebrate the day that Jesus Christ Risen from the dead.

My kids were jumping for joy when we were heading to our fave beach the 4M's beach. They love water and they love swimming. They often murmur to go the beach or pool.

Though the place is undeveloped, but water, is definitely good for swimming and you can even stay under the trees while in the water. Unfortunately it was low tide that time, so the kids were just enjoying playing in the sand, digging, lying and having fun collecting sea creatures.



They were amazed by this star fish.





Playing in the sand while waiting for the high tide




My sexy daughter...







How about you, how did you spend the Easter Holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment