Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

DIY Election Campaign Materials





Actually, I have so much things to share to you guys since two weeks ago but because of my laptop techie problem I lose my excitement to write. Yes po, the hard disk of my laptop was damaged due to unknown reason..according to the technician. So therefore all my files were damaged too. Aaahhhgg! Lesson learned..need  to backup  all my files.

Anyway, its election time in my kids' school, and my daughter, Trisha run as a Grade 4 Representative,. She asked me to make her giveaway campaign material for her classmates.

So we searched in the internet a low cost and  easy to make Do It Yourself Election Material. Daddy also helped us in making these and he suggested also other styles to make it more attractive.





 In life, failure is part of it. In other words, she did not make it and she felt sad that day. I comforted her and explained that in every competition there is a winner and a loser. And for the loser there is always  next time to fight back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment