Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Movie Marathon:

It was not my plan to watch movie today but my mother woke me up at 2am because my hubby and my father will drive her to Davao International Airport for her early flight to Iloilo City. Yes, both of my parents came from Iloilo, my mama was from Calinog and my tatay was from Guimaras Island of Iloilo. So, im a full blooded Ilonggo.

Anyway, since it hard for me to go back to sleep again, i decided to watch the Bourne Movie series. Hubby told me that i need to watch the first movie in order to fully understand the whole story.

Its Bourne Madness right now, their decisions to shot the movie here in the Philippines is a great honor for us and definitely can help to boost our tourism industry. This also help our local people to gain pride as they were hired to be an "extra" in the movie and of course they earned money too.


BOURNE IDENTITY



BOURNE SUPREMACY





BOURNE ULTIMATUM



I started to watch 2am and finished the two movies at 6 in the morning. I watched the 3rd movie by 10am. Its really an exciting and thrilling movies.
I cant wait to watch the coming of BOURNE LEGACY. Too excited to watch it and of course,so proud that Philippines was included in this big movie.

Im pretty sure that all of us are very excited and definitely will truly enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment