Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

My New Year’s Resolution


Here are my lists of this year resolution.

Actually, im not really fun of this but I think I need to have a list to remind me of the things that i have to do. And this will also serve as a challenge on my part to fulfill my New Year’s Resolution.

1. To be more organized.

I think this is important, no need to explain further..it speaks by itself..LOL

2. Eat less fat and less salty food.

Eating fatty foods is not a big deal to me but eating salty foods is my most favourite. Like my dinner tonight, i ate “dayok” its like bagoong and made up of intestine of the fish. I love it as my side dish..ewww but its really difficult to stop..but Im hoping that i can gradually reduce it.

3. Exercise More

Actually i started already running but it is not continuous. Right now i exercise for only 4-5 minutes and i know it is not enough to burn a calories.

4. Be More Frugal

My motto in life is “Live Below Your Means” but there are times that its hard to resist shopping. Shopping is my way to release my stress. If I don’t have budget then I went for a “window shopping” na lang. Wawa ko naman.

5. Invest in Stocks

In this,I need to study more and read a lot about stocks. This is not a simple way to earn money. It takes a lot of courage and techniques to invest money in a volatile economic situation. Hope I can invest before April 2012.

Such an enjoyment to list down my resolution, I know that I need a lot of determination and encouragement to do all of these.

How about you? What is your New Year’s Resolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment