Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

San Jose, General Santos City




My high school friend invited me with our hs barkadas to witness the baptismal ceremony of her daughter in Muslim rite..at first im hesitant to attend because the place was quite far from the city and it was situated in a remote and hilly area. Plus, it was also New Year's day so its really hard to say yes. But because of her persistent request, we opted to give it a try.

Actually it was my first time to visit that area, but i heard a lot of beautiful comments to the place and even my sister convinced me to go. So it turns out that im too excited to see the place. And indeed, the place was really beautiful.



The vast green land and the overlooking Sarangani Bay make the place really beautiful. On the other side the you can hear the sound of the water flows of the river and on the hilly part is the mango plantation. The fresh cold air coming from the bay adds to the tranquility of the place..




The "White House" overlooking the Bay.



Me and Dorizza (hs friend and 5 months pregnant)



My daughter-Trisha



Tambi in blue, trisha and dorizza's daughter Rizza

Sarangani Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment