Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pinakbet



Im no good cook but im trying to be. That's why today i tried to cook Pinakbet with fried tuna belly..And im so proud of the outcome of my so could experimentation..hahahaha..

My hubby can really cook yummy food, so i asked him how he rate my viand. He said that its delicious but lots of sabaw..Ahh ganito na talaga sa amin, everytime we prepare food we have to put lots of sabaw because of our children. My kids love SABAW. Kaya pati adobo namin daming sabaw. Tawag ko nga is "sinabaw na Adobo".

Anyway, the ingredients are the basic pinakbet vegetables. I just omit the ampalaya (bitter melon) because of the bitter taste and instead of using bagoong, I used the patis or the fish sauce. The fish sauce adds to the savory of my pinakbet.

And the sad part is i ate a lot again.:(

How about you? Please share your cooked food.

No comments:

Post a Comment