Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday Dave!


 My little boy turns 7 last August 1 and one of his requests  was to have a birthday   party with
 his friends and classmates. I knew that it was a laborious task and I was sick that time, so I was hesitant at first to say yes and considering the money matters too, so its a tough decision to make. But age 7 reminds me lucky one for children, so I and my husband promptly agreed to his request.



Kids were very excited and had fun during the party. They playing, riding in a bicycle, eating, shouting and others were watching cartoon programs on television. Happy and excited, that they wanted to stay longer. But it was getting late and they needed to study after the party because on next day it was their 2nd day of examination.




I and hubby tried doing everything for this party so I guess it ended up an exciting and joyful children's party.


Praying before Meals



It's a Goldilock's Cake!


The birthday boy with his much bigger lechon!


Happy Birthday Dave! May God be with you and guide you always.
I love you Baby Dave! (He hates me if I call him Baby Dave)

No comments:

Post a Comment