Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Comedy Break

revin my youngest son                            

He had a  tantrums  again yesterday when we were at the birthday party of the mother of his bestfriend James Portes. ( i will post picture of revin and james next time) You will agree with me why they are best of friends..hahahaha..!

So much for that..I wil share with you guys another comedy sitcom of my son Revin.

While watching a movie on TV5 " entitled  "Azuthara" Im not sure if this is the right title. Just correct me if Im wrong. This movie is for General Patronage (GP), so its safe for children. This is adventure movie and really interesting to watch.

The movie is about the two brother playing a board game, that everytime they push the buttom a playing card with words written on it will come out and something strange will happen. I dont elaborate much on this movie but quite heart trembling that makes my son scared and nervous.

So when we were in bed, he asked me:

Revin: Meng what is the title again of the movie?

Me/Meng:  Azuthara

Revin: A-su-la-ta...Az-la-ta..Azu-ta- la.. ( he cant enunciate the word clearly)

Me/Meng: Nope.. A-zu-tha-ra

Revin: Kasi Meng I will tell my classmate not to buy that toy.

Me/Meng: Why?

Revin: Kasi DELIKADO TALAGA! DELIKADO!... Grabe talaga!!


Booommm!





No comments:

Post a Comment