Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mt. Sabrina Resort

   Here I am again..pagana  gana lang to update my blog. Actually, I still have a lot of things to share but Im too lazy coz the pictures that I will going to  use were saved in my old laptop and until now I wasnt able to transfer it kaya..ayan tuloy Im super tamad to update.
   And I am too busy with my hubby's new business so I cant find time to write and super busy at night time so  I dont have time to update my blog.
   Anyway, Im too excited about this Mt Sabrina, I had posted about this before but it was not as beautiful as it is today.  The resort is now developed and turned into a haven for mostly wedding reception. The serenity  of the place especially at night time leads to a more romantic place for new couples. There are some areas that are still under construction but  Im pretty sure that  the owner is very much fascinated to turn  the place into more beautiful and gorgeous place.

This is the pool area where it is also overlooking the Sarangani Bay.







The upper view of the pool and then that was the time I realized its shape..Its a YELLOW FIN TUNA!!
I really did not expect it..I thought it was just an ordinary pool that my kids enjoy..




 These are there rooms that you can stay if you want to stay longer.


The best place for garden wedding..very solemn and very romantic venue for two people inlove.
A sunset wedding is also good idea to the place, definitely something that you will never forget.




Its swimming time...!!!







Escapade will never complete without staying too long in the water. Its better to visit here in the afternoon. Too hot at noon time. Come and visit here!


Mt Sabrina Mountain Resort
Tambler, Gen.Santos City

No comments:

Post a Comment