Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lake Sebu, South Cotabato

Seven Falls



Last week, we went to have lunch in Lake Sebu, South Cotabato, Lake Sebu is a natural lake where it also supplies the water irrigation for the nearby municipalities. It is also surrounded by ricefields but Lake Sebu is well- known for its lake, resorts and the yummy tilapia..Yes, the tilapia here is totally juicy and delicious compared from what we have in  the Gensan market.

While on way, the oldies ( my father and mother) were complaining about being hungry and longing for grilled tilapia already  but I insisted to take some glimpse to the Seven Falls.

I knew that it  was exciting because that was the first time of my kids to see a falls..so I reviewed them to the different forms of water. They knew about  how FALLS look like but they just saw it on their books.


Trisha my oldest child





The Seventh Fall with my two sons Dave and Revin



There are seven about falls here, and this one is the biggest among the seven..actually we wanted to go down and see the other falls but since the oldies were waiting....hmmmp we opted proceed to Punta Isla where we had our lunch. (I'll write about this next time)


way going to the falls

viewing deck where you can enjoy to see and take picture of the falls
enjoying..quite cold because of the sprinkled water coming from the falls

Known for their zipline..where you can amazingly see the beauty of nature and other falls of the area. 
Rate of Zipline :  250pesos per person during weekdays
                       300pesos per person on weekends

the zipline area
Not really interested about zipline because of my fear of heights. Hopefully next time I'm brave
enough to give a try.

the souvenir shop, where different products made by local people of Lake Sebu

happy family..taken by ate trish 






Goodnight..its alreay 1:00 am.   Make time for your family and enjoy every moment with them. God Bless ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment