Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Hair Fall

This really worries me now a days, my falling hair. I honestly don't know what are the causes of my falling hair. It might be because of my daily use of shampoo and conditioner or it might me because of stress. But when it comes to hair bonding, I only used it  once a year. I dont used too much of these hair treatments on my hair.

 

Some advices were given to me to prevent hair fall:

1. Shampoo/Conditioner with Hair Fall Treatment

      Yes! This is the easiest way to do to minimize the hair fall. A lot of shampoos and conditioner with hair fall control are available in the stores but unfortunately it still the same. Nothing changed..so I switched to..

2. Natural Herbal Shampoo

      They say, try to use herbal treatment shampoo. This is all natural and it cannot harm your scalp. 

      So, at the present I,m using this Liwat Gugo Shampoo. I bought it in Watson's store. It slightly improved my hair fall (atleast it has a good effect) but I noticed that daily use is still not advisable. 

      I have checked the price of a famous herbal shampoo that promised hair growth. But pak! too pricey for me. Honestly, I cant afford it.

3. Don't use shampoo and conditioner daily

      This is quite effective too. I noticed that few hairs were falling if I skipped using shampoo/conditioner for two days. Haayy, but Im not comfortable, it seems I dont feel fresh after taking a bath.

4. Coconut cream

      Used this once since I have this hair fall. I might going to do it again, hopefully once a week. Because it seems, hair fall improved. But, the problem is the smell of the coconut. It really smells suck!!  Never mind, as long as there are some improvements.

5. Hair Treatment for Hair Fall

      I tried this artificial treatment and the effects were just in a few days. After that Hair Fall is back!

So guys do you have advices or tips for Hair Fall which are affordable ha to share?

Share nyo naman!




4 comments:

  1. Hi! I have a hair-fall problem too and it is sooo frustrating!! Can't seem to fix it too and I don't have lots of money that I can spend for hair! But I heard that diet can be a trigger, like if you don't have enough vitamins for hair strength (forgot what vits exactly tho). But personally, I don't think there's something wrong with my diet, I'm not a picky eater, I eat every kind of veg and fruits which I know must contain lots of vitamins, right?! But, ugh, I still have hair fall... I hope this goes away soon! Err, not my hair,, but the falling issue!! :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jean. yeah you're right, I think diet has no connection with hair fall. (just my opinion). Like you, Im also veggie eater and fruit lover.
    I heard of that vitamin too but I dont know exactly the vitamin needed for hair fall problem. Hopefully someone can help us on this!
    Goodluck to both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if I contact you through email? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hair bonding is one of the best and most secure procedure for baldness treatment.This procedure is very quick and no side effect.It is detachable and painless treatment.Nile hair n skin care is one of the best clinic in Bangalore for such kind of treatment.For more please contact our hair experts now.

    ReplyDelete