Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sinigang The Lechon

Great food and most of all yummy-licious taste of lechon are often what we crave in a party. Aminin natin that this food is very rich in cholesterol yet super favorite of everybody in the party.
So since  my neighbor  gave us a bowl of lechon from their son's birthday party, I decided to cook it with (sabaw) soup, my kids really prefer food with soup. That's why most of our food are with soup.

I came up with Sinigang na Lechon, inspired from Memory Lane in  Tagaytay (Jolina Magdangal's restaurant). Actually, I have never been there, but this is one of the place that I would like to visit soon.

the yummy and tasty sinigang na lechon

 Sinigang na Lechon


Ingredients:

left over pork lechon
small amount of corn pepper
salt to taste
garlic
onion
 green sili
cabbage
sinigang mix or tamarind
(depend on your choice)

Cooking Procedure:

1.Boil the left over lechon with garlic, onion, cornpepper with salt in 2 cups of water 5 minutes.

2. Then add the sinigang mix to taste.  Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.

3. Add the cabagge, and simmer for 3 minutes.



2 comments:

  1. ..delicioso, makes me want to go home in a hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pack your things and fly to gensan soon! Lets have a party para me tirang lechon tayo..

    ReplyDelete